Thursday, April 28, 2011

For the brekkie fans: Free Jamba Juice Energy Drink (TODAY only)

I love free stuff. If it doesn't require me to sleep on a sidewalk overnight, there's a good chance I'll be there. Take for example, my impressive haul at the grand opening of Henry's Farmers Market last year:


Those kinds of scores don't come along often, but that's alright. There's enough free stuff year-round to keep me content. Which leads me to today's special.


Visit your nearby Jamba Juice starting at 2pm local time for a very free can of their new All Natural Energy Drinks (Note: This is only for the first 100 customers, so if you're having an early lunch, it ain't happening.). Flavors to choose from include Crisp Apple, Strawberry Banana, and Blueberry Pomegranate. Manufactured by Nestle, these are created with real fruit and natural caffeine. A lightly carbonated beverage to boost the afternoon or morning slump! 


There are three Jamba shops within a 10 mile radius of me, so I'm thinking there's at least one near you. To locate your nearest Jamba Juice and read up on their new drink, you can go here. Maybe I'll have this tonight when I pull my all-nighter watching the royal wedding?



No comments: