Monday, June 15, 2009

Hot Dog on a Stick Day is TO-day, June 15!

I am (as the FoodTV show is called) glutton for punishment.

Stumbled across a Yelp event claiming free corn dogs today at a mall from 5-8pm.
The HDOS official site confirms it.

Now I know what's going thru your mind. The mall. The brave women pumping lemonade. The primary color outfits. Cheese(?!?!) on a stick. Truthfully, I have not had a true HDOS for a very long time. However, that does not mean that I do not thoroughly love corn dogs.

Would it make you any more inclined if I stated they use turkey (and there's veggie options)?

If the husband and I are able to brave the crowds on the way back from California Adventure we may just stop by (translation: he may just end up driving me there and wait for me).

No comments: