Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ain't no such thing as a free lunch, but there are cooking classes!

What comes to mind when I mention Williams-Sonoma? Really good pancake mix. Seasonal rubber spatulas. The elusive pineapple logo. Free cooking classes.

Huh?

Yes, you heard me. The grandiose chain is currently offering three "Healthy Cooking" classes in areas I could certainly use assistance in:


  • Seafood
  • Vegetables
  • Chicken
Attendees will learn techniques which will enable them to create healthier (but still flavorful) meals. Demonstrations will explore different types of cookware, seasonings and tools.

One hour classes will be held on Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings in the month of April at the South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa) location. Call to see if you need to RSVP. I found conflicting messages on the SCP Premiere newsletter and W-S website. Maybe I'll see you there.


SOUTH COAST PLAZA
3333 SOUTH BRISTOL ST.
COSTA MESA, CA 92626
(714) 751-1166

No comments: