Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chipotle + BOGO = No cooking today!

I love my Facebook family. Some friends notify me of cool deals. Others post it on their wall. My favorites might have to be the ones I just stumble upon, like this one. It was on the wall of my friend Niyaz (he'll get a proper introduction in another post). So thank you, Niyaz's friend.

Check in at Chipotle using Facebook Places Moblie on your smart phone on November 20-21, show your phone with the check-in offer on your screen, and get a BOGO (Buy One, Get One) burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos!

How to do it:

In order to qualify for the BOGO, you must be physically at the restaurant. Then, you'll need to check in at that restaurant either through the Facebook Places mobile app, or, if that is not possible for you, through touch.facebook.com on your smart phone's mobile browser, to qualify for the deal. This offer will pop up as a deal at the restaurant at which you check in. Show that deal to the cashier from your phone.

How NOT to do it:

Posting "checking in" on the wall of this particular event. Posting "checking in" on your or Chipotle's Facebook page wall, changing the status of your own Facebook profile to say "checking in at Chipotle," and other non-geo-locational check-ins. Unfortunately, these are not acceptable check-ins. Sorry.

They even included a helpful link if you have further questions.

http://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=446183422130


I would've posted this yesterday, but I was enjoying my Saturday. Wouldn't you?

No comments: